- Below you will find the data protection declaration of Vidasmi Holding GmbH, Gotthardtstr. 24, 99084 Erfurt, e-mail: email@example.com, VAT number: DE336280509, HRB: 518182, District Court of Jena
- Data protection officer: Dr. Parag Sewalkar, Gotthardtstr. 24, 99084 Erfurt
- You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you: right to information, right to correction or deletion, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, and right to data portability.
- You have the right to contact the data protection supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint regarding data processing.
Logging on our web server
- The web server on which our website runs automatically collects and stores information on every request received in an event log.
- This data collection is anonymous and is only assigned to the IP address of the accessing computer. The following data is saved:
- Browser type and browser version, the user’s operating system
- The screen size of the user device used
- Assignment characteristics of mobile devices
- Designation of the requesting provider
- HTTP status code of the request
- Name and path of the retrieved web page
- Referrer URL (the website you came to us from)
- Date and time of retrieval and the amount of data transferred.
Linking of social media and cloud platforms
- Our websites link to various social media and cloud platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Please note the respective data protection declarations of these platforms. Please read our data protection declarations in the “Social Media” section below.
Social media channels
We currently do not operate any social media channels. The social media icons are for design purposes only. We would like to point out that you use social media and its functions at your own risk. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating).